Quicklaw (QL) contains up-to-date case decisions and legislation from every province and territory of Canada, including unreported cases, as well as expert commentary, legal journal articles, current legal news services, and case history information. For international content, please use Quicklaw (original platform).
- Point to "Product Sign On" and select "Quicklaw"
- If asked to register, select "Register Later" (DO NOT select "Register Now")
This service and the materials therein are under copyright by LexisNexis, and use is governed by the Canadian Copyright Act. This service can only be used for research purposes directly connected to the educational activities of the University. Faculty, staff and students of the University may, for the individual's own use,
- Display material from the service to no more than one person at a time, except for training and classroom instruction use;
- Download an insubstantial number of documents from the service and store them in machine-readable form for individual use only;
- Print documents retrieved from the service for individual use only.
All other use is strictly prohibited.