IHS Engineering Workbench
Please Note: As a result of recent technical problems with the platform, current IHS users may find it necessary to recreate their profile and login information. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
This is a standards management service which incorporates a very extensive collection of industry standards. Bibliographic information on over 1.6 million standards from approximately 450 organizations throughout the world is included. Documents can be located by searching: document number, keywords, subject terms, organization, new/revised, ANSI approved, DoD adopted, ICS classification
- API - American Petroleum Institute
- ASHRAE - American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASME BPVC - ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (Sections XIII and IX)
- ASTM International
- AWS - American Welding Society
- CSA - Canadian Standards Association
- GPA - Gas Processors Association
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- ISA - International Society of Automation
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
- NACE - National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
- SAE J - Society of Automotive Engineers
- TAPPI - Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
To access IHS Engineering Workbench:
- Enter your CCID and Password to access the Account Login page.
- If you are already registered with IHS, enter your email address and password. Otherwise, you must register with IHS before proceeding.
- Select ‘IHS Standards’