IHS Engineering Workbench is a collection of continuously updated engineering and technical reference documents from nearly 500 standards developing organizations and publishers. Documents can be located by searching: document number, keywords, subject terms, organization, new/revised, ANSI approved, DoD adopted, ICS classification.
Full text standards available on the IHS platform:
- ISO - International Organization for Standardization
NOTE: the following full text standards collections are now available only on alternate platforms:
- API - American Petroleum Institute
- ASTM – American Society for Testing & Machinery
- AWS - American Welding Society
- CSA - Canadian Standards Association
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- SAE – Society for Automotive Engineering – Ground Vehicle J-Standards
- ASHRAE - American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- ASME - American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASME BPVC - Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (Sections XIII and IX)
- NACE - National Association of Corrosion Engineers
- NFPA - National Fire Protection Association
To access IHS Engineering Workbench:
- Enter your CCID and Password to access the Account Login page.
- If you are already registered with IHS, enter your email address and password. Otherwise, you must register with IHS before proceeding.
- Select ‘IHS Engineering Workbench’