Book Study Space
Click on the library location to see details of the rooms available.
Cameron Library Study Rooms
18 rooms (main floor and basement)
Augustana Library Study Rooms
BSJ Library Study Rooms
Study Room Rules
- Study rooms are available for booking during library hours by U of A students and staff only.
- Study rooms may be booked up to seven days in advance.
- During the regular term: Users can book up to 2 hours per day.
- For exam period bookings only: Users can book in up to 4 hours per day.
- Block booking of rooms (i.e. one booking per each student group member) is not acceptable.
- Masks strongly recommended in study rooms if working with groups of 1+ people.
- Only cold snack foods and beverages in closed containers are permitted. For more details see our food and drink policy.
- Please cancel your booking if you no longer need to use the space. A 15-minute grace period will be given for all room bookings and occupancy, after which time your booking is considered forfeited to others. Library staff may delete the booking so that another may book the room.
- To ensure equitable access to study rooms, especially during exam times, guidelines may be revised.
- Rooms are not secure; U of A Library is not responsible for loss or damage of items left unattended in the room.
- Please remove all personal items and garbage when vacating rooms. Please take care of the equipment and facilities so that we can continue to offer you these services.