Visitors and Interlibrary Loan

Visitors affiliated with a CURBA (Canadian University Reciprocal Borrowing Agreement) institution may use the UofA’s interlibrary loan service while carrying out research or studies at the UofA. Please visit a library service desk to set up your library account.

Visitors/external borrowers without an affiliation to the UofA or CURBA institution should request interlibrary loan service from their local public library.