Distance Services

Distance Delivery

Current University of Alberta students and faculty may register for delivery of library materials to a home/work address, if one of the following applies:

  • You reside within Canada and more than 50 km outside of Edmonton*
  • You require this service for a medical accommodation

Before you register, make sure you have a:

*If you're taking courses, or teaching, at a University of Alberta location outside of Edmonton you will need to reside 50 km from that location.


For questions about free distance delivery, email depository@ualberta.ca.

For obtaining a COPPUL card, contact Interlibrary Loan via email at ill@ualberta.ca.