Notifying of Address or Status Changes

Address Changes

When your address changes from the one you registered with as a distance student, it needs to be updated in several places.

  • Beartracks
  • Contact the ILL/DD office to notify us of the change so we may update you in our Canada Post system. Phone: (toll-free) 1-800-207-0172; Email:

Status Changes

Please contact the ILL/DD office to notify us of a change to your status as a distance student (e.g. You move to Edmonton on a temporary basis.).

Phone: (toll-free) 1-800-207-0172; Email: